Not everyone suffers from chronic pain in Michigan, but many people do. Our Cover Michigan Survey found that more than 35% of the state's residents say they experienced chronic pain which limits their lives or work within the last year. These infographics from the Center for Health and Research Transformation are based on consumer response, and show how many people report suffering from chronic pain, along with who is most affected.
CHRT produces issue and survey briefs on a wide range of health and health care topics, including:
- Hospital and health system costs in the Midwest
- Prevalence of mental health disorders and access to mental health providers
- Changes in health care coverage and access to care under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- The effects of the ACA on employers in Michigan
- Michigan consumers’ satisfaction with health care coverage
- Prescription opioid use in Michigan
Scroll through our published briefs below, or search by key words or topics using the search bar to the left.