Access to Health Care in Michigan – 2018 Cover Michigan Survey The Center for Health and Research Transformation’s (CHRT) 2018 Cover Michigan Survey asked Michigan residents about their experiences in accessing health care (see the entire brief, Access to Health Care in Michigan), specifically how easy or difficult it was to get appointments with different providers. The survey found that two factors—the presence of primary care providers (PCP), and whether or not people had a Medical Home—figured prominently in reported ease of access to care.
CHRT produces issue and survey briefs on a wide range of health and health care topics, including:
- Hospital and health system costs in the Midwest
- Prevalence of mental health disorders and access to mental health providers
- Changes in health care coverage and access to care under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- The effects of the ACA on employers in Michigan
- Michigan consumers’ satisfaction with health care coverage
- Prescription opioid use in Michigan
Scroll through our published briefs below, or search by key words or topics using the search bar to the left.