For nearly a decade, the Center for Healthcare Research and Transformation (CHRT) has transformed research and evidence into actionable policy approaches, working with decision makers to help improve health care access and quality.
Our staff’s diverse education and expertise enables policymakers, grant makers, ACOs, healthcare purchasers and others to navigate a rapidly changing healthcare and public health environment to ensure that they are making well-informed decisions that meet their goals and objectives.
CHRT can help:
- Identify key trends in health care by producing credible, non-partisan information through primary data gathering (such as survey data) or analyses of publicly-available information; and analyses of client data.
- Perform systematic analyses.
- Provide impartial, clinically-informed data and policy analyses to enable data-driven decisions.
- Lead state and community level demonstration projects in partnership with collaborative organizations to test and disseminate approaches for improving the cost effectiveness, quality and accessibility of health care.
- Perform program evaluations.
- Health services researchers become more effective at conducting and communicating policy relevant, timely research.
CHRT convenes people and organizations, providing expert resources to align research, policy and practice for better health outcomes. Interested in partnership opportunities that improve the health of people and communities? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (734) 998-7555.