CHRT offers a full-time summer internship for students obtaining a master’s degree in public policy (with a focus on health) or public health (with a focus on policy).
- At least one year of graduate experience in public policy or public health.
- Knowledge of key health policy issues and recent health care reform legislation.
- Knowledge of healthcare data sources.
- Knowledge of or experience with health care research or methodologies.
- Excellent writing, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
In addition, CHRT regularly employs interns from the University of Michigan School of Public Health Summer Enrichment Program and Future Health Leaders Program.